Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Buiding a Better Breakfast

Yes that is a banana in my bowl this morning. I took the advise from my peeps and tossed it into the mix. Also in there is a couple tablespoons of oat bran that I soaked overnight in FF plain yogurt, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, a cup of Kashi Heart to Heart and a tablespoon of almond butter. I am almost positive that this is a better breakfast. And a tasty one at that!!!

D was asking to play with Rocco yesterday so I am probably going to call my sis when we get back from the gym. I was asked if I could lend my artistic talent to help her make the Hogwarts House Flags for Mackenzie's party next month. She is planning a Harry Potter theme Halloween B-day party - should be a blast. I need to talk to her about some of the details - I have 4 to make and I don't want to wait till the last minute.
Happy Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a banana-containing breakfast!!

Happy Tuesday to you too!! :0)

ttfn300 said...

sounds like fun :)

HangryPants said...

Yum that looks really good.

HeatherBakes said...

I see you found the Pumpkin Kisses... yea!!! Mine are in the freezer right now- they were getting mushy.

Sounds like a great b-day party idea! You'll have to post pics of the flags :)

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

yay for adding that banana! how do you get your almond butter all melty like that?

Sammie said...

Sabrina,
I don't do anything to the AB. I store it in the fridge & it just drizzles out that way for me - it is Trader Joe's brand.