Friday, September 19, 2008

Breaking In the Newbies

Today was another 5 am workout. I am cleaning my sister-in-law's house today so I won't be able to get to the gym during kiddie friendly hours. I broke in the new sneaks with a nice 4 miler - so far I like them.
I made a yummy breakfast with the last of my Chobani : ( I must restock ASAP, I love that stuff. I mixed in Kashi Heart to Heart, an extremely ripe banana (mmmmm sweet) and then drizzled on Sunflower seed butter. I am slowing enjoying it while I blog and sip my second cup of coffee - yes, it is going to be a caffeinated kind of day.

Time to check on all my blog buddies and finish my eats. After that, I am of to "work". See you all later - HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Question of the day:
Do you have a room in your house that you NEED to clean often?

I am obsessed with the bathroom - I swear I clean some part of it everyday.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh gosh, with our house on the market...its pretty much every room every day haha. I do wipe down the whole kitchen and bathroom counters every day. Fun Fun

VeggieGirl said...

Glad that the new sneakers are working out well for you!!

I'm a clean-freak, so I have to keep EVERY room squeaky clean, haha :0)

TGIF!!!

shawna said...

Yeah for the new sneakers!

I have to keep the kitchen clean. It drives me insane if it's yucky. I always start with the kitchen when I clean and then make my way to the other rooms if I have time.