Monday, September 15, 2008

Artwork for Auntie

Today's workout was great and D got to play with his friends. When I got home it wasn't quite time for lunch but I needed a little something so I wouldn't pass out in the shower so I cut up half an apple and ate a cheddar cheese stick. That hit the spot - I love apples with cheese.

When it was finally lunch time - my tummy was ready. I made a pickle and cottage cheese sandwich - strange, yes, but it tasted so good. I also had a few baby carrots.

I flavored the cottage cheese with paprika, chili powder and curry powder - it tasted awesome!
I couldn't fit all the CC in my sammie, but I did eat all of this.

Then I went to the freezer and took out two of these babies - soooooooo delicious. The balls are not frozen solid - I am guessing due to the coconut oil - so they melt in your mouth. You MUST make these - especially if you like coconut.

I am off to a print shop to have some LARGE prints made of the Hogwarts House flags - it's for Mac's b-day party (my niece). I e-mailed the file to them last week - I really hope they can accomplish what I am hoping to have done. I still need to paint these things so I want to get them printed ASAP. I am really looking forward to doing a little artwork - I haven't had time to do much of it lately, well except making Shrinky Dinks (we made some lastnight).
I hope you all are enjoying the day.

3 comments:

*Erica* said...

Pickle and cottage cheese sandwich?? Strange, yes, but I'm glad it was good!

What a good Auntie you are! Little Ethan turns 1 next week, I hope we can make it to his party...5 hrs. away. Meh.

Have fun with your afternoon!

VeggieGirl said...

Oooh, eating the coconut balls frozen sounds delicious!!

I love doing artwork as well - have fun getting the prints made!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

what a crazy sandwich haha!

i needed to catch up on the past few days.. my thoughts:

del's lemonade = awesome
fair with D = awesome
SB turning into spiderman = awesome
frozen cocnut balls = awesome

sounds like everything was, well, awesome haha! what a nice weekend!