Monday, August 4, 2008

Uploading Issues

I think Blogger is having issues this evening because I am unable to upload my photos. Sorry this will be boring without pictures to view.
This afternoon around 3 my snack was a 6oz. container of Whole Foods 365 brand non-fat plain yogurt along with a Kashi Chewy Granola Bar - Trail Mix flavor.
Dinner was a bunch of veggies; summer squash sticks (raw), carrot sticks, grape tomatoes & red peppers. I cooked 2 egg whites with 1 tablespoon 3 cheese blend (Fontina, Asiago, Parm.) which I ate on 1/2 a Thomas' Eng. Muffin. On the other 1/2 Eng. Muffin I spread a tablespoon of PB. I sliced a sweet & juicy plum and tossed in a few almonds as my "dessert".
We had quite an ordeal this evening with D man and his lack of poo!!! We had to resort to drastic measures - not a pretty thing - I was actually crying. Lets just say he was very constipated because of holding in the crap for 4 days. Without the yucky details & embarrassing my kid I am going to leave it at that. I am so ready to go to bed!!! I hope tomorrow brings happier times.

No comments: