Friday, August 22, 2008

Same Old

I was really thinking about having something different this morning, waffles or pancakes & eggs but I just could not resist that Chobani yogurt. It is so creamy and delicious!! So here is the bowl this morning - plain yogurt, oat bran and Heart to Heart. I also had a spoonful of Sunflower seed butter - yummmmm!! Of course my usual caffeine fix.


I am taking D to the gym with me this morning, then I think we are meeting up with my sis & the kiddies over Nana's house today. They can ride their bikes together again - I love outside activities. I hope you all enjoy your day, yeah Friday!!

2 comments:

HeatherBakes said...

Sounds like a fun day.. AND you have your big dinner tonight, too!! Hope you have a blast!

Fitnessista said...

what a fun day!!! enjoy your friday!