Friday, August 29, 2008

Movie with my Sweetie

I am going to have to make this a quickie because my huz & I are going on a date - to the big over sized chair in our living room. We rented Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End and we are gettin' cozy tonight.
So the food went like this; during the afternoon I had a snack which consisted of a few Kashi crackers, 1/2 cup TJ's plain non-fat yogurt & a banana.

This evening I made a simple dinner but delicious. I had 1 egg & 1 egg white with melted cheddar cheese on a piece of whole wheat bread. On the other slice of bread was almond butter and on the side I had slices of tomato and apple.

AND this is what I will be dishing out for our movie this fine evening. Something new to try - I will let you know what I think tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening - I have to run and put my little hedgehog to bed, he requested mommy so I couldn't say no.
See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Enjoy your lovely evening with your husband!

glidingcalm said...

I need to try cheddar cheese on eggs!!

Have a great weekend Sammie!

mangotriathlete said...

Hope you had a great evening!

Sammie said...

The movie was good, really LONG. I was getting a little antsy by the end.
I give the new gelato an A+, very soft and creamy - a bit different than regular ice cream. I can see why in Italy they prefer this over ice cream. Absolutely divine!!!