Thursday, August 7, 2008

He wouldn't go to bed

Good morning!! No reading for mama last night, the boy would not go to bed. Oh well!
I made the same breakfast as yesterday - it was so yummy I wanted it again. I love the combo of banana & pumpkin.

I was tagged again by the very cute Caitlin at See Bride Run, a new blog I like to roll by frequently.
Here are the rules:
  1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
  5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger, to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I am obsessed with lip balm. I need a constant layer on my lips at all times. I have a stick in most rooms of my house & I can not go anywhere without it.

2. The roll of toilet paper must unroll from the top.

3. I am every chefs nightmare - I make changes to everything I order, I am PICKY.

4. I can twitch my nose - yeah, kind of like Samantha from Bewitched.

5. I do not let people wear shoes in my house - please leave your shoes at the door.

6. I love patchouly, the smell reminds me of my mommy.

There you go peeps, a few more things to know about me.
Now I tag:

Tina at Carrots & Cake
Kath at Kath Eats Real Food
Heather at Heather Bakes
chocolatecoffeekitchen.blogspot.com

I know we are all getting tagged more than once but I like learning new stuff about all my favorite blogs, Thanks girlies!!
Time to hit the gym, see you this afternoon.

8 comments:

Fitnessista said...

oooooh i also love patchouly! and i'm totally with you on #2 and 3!

have a wonderful workout!

Tina said...

Oh, boy! Tagged again! :) I'm not sure if I can think of more interesting things about myself!

Here are a few more...

--I am obsessed with white sheets. I have no idea why, but I love white sheets on my bed. They're so clean and crisp!

--When I cross something off my to do list, I scribble it out like mad. I love the feeling of totally crossing a task off my list!

--I love fruit, but fruit-flavored things really gross me out-- like artificially flavored water or candy (i.e. Jolly Ranchers) make me gag.

Kate said...

I love that you make meals for one person! i often do that for myself and love to have recipes sized down so i don't have too many leftovers! You should start posting more recipes! LOVE THEM!

hk said...

Haah- im the same about the TP- must unroll from the topp- ODD!!! Hah :)

sportsnutritionliving said...

Ohh man I am a night mare in restauarants as well... I end up eating something that is not even on the menu b/c I make so many changes.. my boyfriend is forever making fun of me for that!

HeatherBakes said...

I'm the exact same way with lip balm! And only Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer or Dr. Hauschka.

Sammie said...

Kate,
I will try to post more recipes but I usually whip things up on the fly - my time is very limited. If there is a specific meal that you see I have posted feel free to ask any questions about it. I am glad you enjoy my stuff!

Thanks Tina!!

It is nice to see I am not alone on some of my "odd" quirks - you guys rock!!

Fitnessista said...

ps. i'm so jealous you can twitch your nose!