Thursday, July 31, 2008

She is a Cutie

I just love babies, they are so soft and cuddly. D & I went to meet Julianna this afternoon - she is so cute!! Here is my friend Jimmy, the proud new daddy.


I lover her chubby cheeks. I got to hold her - it feels like so long ago that I had a little peanut.

Lunch this afternoon was a salad made with broccoli slaw, spinach, zucchini and pumpkin seeds. I drizzled some Franks & Maple Grove dressing over the top. I also had 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread. On one piece there was cheddar cheese & the other provolone (I found Organic Valley at Stop & Shop). I also had sweet & juicy apple slices to end out the meal.

I am off to make dinner. See you tonight.

4 comments:

loveofoats said...

awwwww she is such a cutie! congrats & best of luck to your friend :)

Sammie said...

Thanks, he has been waiting to be a daddy for a few yrs. now - he & his wife are going to be the best parents.

Anonymous said...

Processed cheddar is not so healthy..but you look like you are in incredible shape!!

Sammie said...

Anon.
I agree but it was a variety that was made from hormone free milk - I will not be buying it again.