Thursday, July 31, 2008

Return of the Dynamic Duo

Today it is back to work for the Huz - at least it is a short week. My side kick & I will be resuming our normal routine of going to the gym this morning. For breakfast I made hot oat bran with a little water & milk. After it was cooked I mashed in a banana and 2 Weetabix biscuits then tossed on a few almonds.

My oldest friend (I have known him my whole life - our mothers have been friends since childhood) became a Daddy yesterday. I am going to visit them at the hospital this afternoon other than that I am not sure what's going on today. Enjoy your morning!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Back to the routine. But it looks like your family had some fun adventures the past week or so!! Does your son go to preschool or anything yet?

Also, do you try to get a certain amount of mileage in each week?

Sammie said...

D does not go to preschool, I am not sure when that is going to happen.
No I do not have a mileage goal. I actually decide the day of on what I am going to do for cardio. I try to mix it up but I am so addicted to running that I may run 2 or even 3 days in a row.