Saturday, July 5, 2008

I WILL eat this again


Today for lunch I tried for the first time BUMBLE BEE Prime Fillet Atlantic Salmon from a can. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the can to see nice big pink chunks of meat. I measured the can and it was actually more than 1/2 an oz. shy of what the label said - oh well. I did eat the whole can which I mixed with fresh basil, dijon mustard and shredded cabbage. I stuffed a mini whole wheat pita with some of the salmon salad. I had some carrots and zucchini sticks and a piece of raisin bread topped with peanut butter & pumpkin butter. I am going to stock up on this brand of canned salmon - I have tried others but this was by far the best one.

After my run I had a piece of string cheese (this is the hormone free brand I found last week) and a sliced granny smith apple.

I am glad I went for that run because it is drizzling out now - kind of a gloomy day. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

No comments: