Friday, June 27, 2008

This little piggy got stubbed

Today D got a boo-boo on his baby toe by stubbing it somehow - you never know with this kid. He told me the dog - our 12 pound Italian greyhound - made him crash into his train table, the scene of the crime, and that is when he stubbed his toe. Well no tears were shed by either of my children (human & furry), just lots of belly aching by D.


To make him feel better I got him a big frosted donut with lots of sprinkles (still sporting the clover jimmies).

Lunch today, I am sorry to say was nothing creative. I had left over veggies from last night,.......



......raisin bread with the last of the Mighty Maple Peanut Butter and

......1/2 cup plain yogurt mixed with a container of Rachel's yogurt.

I am off to the store. I have a idea for dinner and I actually need to buy a special pan to bake it in - that is the only clue you are getting from me. Return tonight to see what I make. Now the pressure is on to really make it good. : )

No comments: