Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Good morning!! Today is a lovely sunny Saturday, waking up and seeing my mom made my day even more special. Of course I started this morning with a cup of black coffee. A few hours later I had my normal plain yogurt, banana, and granola. In addition to that I mixed 2 Weetabix biscuits into the bowl. My mom is heading out to watch my nephew at his karate class then we will meet up at my Nana's this afternoon. She offered to babysit D tonight so my husband and I can go out on a date, now we need to think of something to do. Time for a nice run outside, enjoy the sunshine today.



4 comments:

carolyn said...

I just found your blog and love it!! You have a new religious reader!!

Sammie said...

Carolyn,
Thanks, I am new to the blog scene but I am really enjoying myself. Do you have a blog of your own?

Ashley said...

Hey, I also just discovered your blog. I'm a runner also and I'm always wondering what is quick and healthy to eat before and after runs. You eat kind of like I do, so it's nice to get more ideas from your blog. I will be checking it often so please keep blogging! :)

Sammie said...

Ashley,
Glad to have you here.