Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

I had plans to go grocery shopping this afternoon, but my team mates fell asleep on me after a Power Ranger battle. I would have gone alone but I was also in need of some rest after going to bed at 1:30 AM. I took advantage of the quiet time and had lunch and then rested a little bit. (there is rarely quiet time in my house) Here are my guys asleep.

For lunch I had a salad with baby romaine, kidney beans, zucchini, apple, pecans, almonds, blue cheese, red pepper, and some Kashi crackers. I dressed it with Maple Grove Farms, Maple Fig flavor dressing. I am really picky about my dressing, I usually like to make my own but I found this one brand is really good and they make a few different flavors that are really flavorful without being loaded with sodium.


D took this picture, not bad for a 3 year old

No comments: