Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Post, eat and hit the road

A quick post before I eat my lunch and hit the road - to granny house we go.
After the gym I ate one of my pumpkin muffins, these are the softest muffins I have ever made.

For lunch I mashed a hard boiled egg with 1/4 cup cottage cheese (Organic Valley brand), then I mixed in a tiny bit of mustard and threw in a bunch of greens.

I am also having raisin bread (Fiber One) with peanut butter.

.........and lastly a yogurt. I will probably take a snack with because I am sure to need something later this afternoon. Be back around dinner. Enjoy the rest of the after noon.

4 comments:

hk said...

Mmm! Pumpkin muffin recipe, please!?! They look great!! Thanks :)

Sammie said...

This recipe is form Tina at Carrots & Cake, 1 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup milk, 2 TBLS oil, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour), 1/2 tsp each of baking powder & baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon.
She adds chocolate & PB chips but I left them out. Bake at 350 for about 22 minutes. Made without the chips I got 6 muffins.

hk said...

easy-peasy, thanks!

Sammie said...

You are welcome, they are super moist. Enjoy!!!