Monday, June 30, 2008

Patience rewarded

Yes I love birds. I love hearing the sounds of them in my yard. I think they are such beautiful little creatures and I enjoy watching them in the feeders. About a month and a half ago I got a hummingbird feeder. There has been no activity near it so I was tempted to take it down and replace it with a seed feeder. My sister informed me that it does take a little while to attract hummingbirds - she has a feeder. I ended up leaving it there - patience is not my strong point- and this morning I saw the cutest little guy take a drink of the nectar, twice. I tried to snap a shot but he was too quick. I am glad that I left the feeder there because now I if I am lucky I can look out my kitchen window and get a glimpse of my favorite bird.


For breakfast I had oatmeal, a banana (mashed in) and a sprinkle of walnuts. I drank a glass of skim milk for some AM dairy.

This morning D and I are going to the gym. The noise outside my house is awful - they are using jackhammers. I am not sure what my sister is doing this afternoon, today sounds like a good day to visit. Happy Monday!

No comments: