Thursday, June 12, 2008

My house is shaking!!!

They are doing road work near my house (I live in a very busy area) and I am not sure what they are doing today but every few minutes there is a big boom followed by my house shaking. It is really noisy but it is so nice outside I want to have my windows open. I think my poor dog might have a heart attack.
I was reading another blog that mentioned this Mighty Maple peanut butter from the Peanut Butter & Co. I have had a few of their other flavors and loved them so I had to try this new flavor. It is so awesome!!! So I had some for lunch today.




My complete lunch was a salad, toasted Thomas' English muffin, the best Peanut Butter & Co. PB, and a banana. I was also going to try one of the bars I found at Whole Foods yesterday but I think I will save it for later



the think thin bar for later. (probably not that much later)

No comments: