Friday, June 13, 2008

I was there early but he was late

I decided to get up early, 4:30, and go to the gym in order to get my workout in and then spend the rest of the day with my mom, my sister and my nephew. My gym usually opens at 5, I got there around quarter past 5 and everyone was standing around outside still waiting for the place to open. The guy finally showed up at 5:30, oh well, at least he made it there. I feel bad for the people who are on their way to work, but luckily for me I do not have such a time crunch. I enjoyed my workout despite the delay.
Before I left I had an Owalla Bar

After I got back home and showered I made myself a bowl of plain yogurt, a banana, and Nature's Path Peanut Butter granola along with my typical black coffee. It is so nice to have breakfast with my mommy. : ) And it is absolutely beautiful outside this morning. Happy Friday!!

No comments: