Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summit Challenge

I got up early again this morning, I made it to the gym around 5. I decided to change up my work-out a bit, I really wanted a challenge. I ran 4 miles doing intervals, always a good challenge. Then I tried a new machine, the Summit Climber. It is like an elliptical machine with moving handles, but the leg motion is more like a stair climber. It was great, I can not believe how much I sweat. I am defiantly going to use it more often.
For breakfast I had yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, the last of my blueberries, a banana, and coffee.


Last night I finished The Wedding, it feels so good to actually make it all the way through a book. I am going to start a new one right away, I don't want to break my momentum. I'll let you know which one I decide on, I have a few to ponder about.
I am going to do some cleaning this morning. I am vicious with a vacuum, I would have to say it is one of my favorite possessions.

No comments: