Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Heat equals cool dinner


I am really warm after making pizza, I hate to turn my oven on when it is so hot but our grill is not working at the moment. (A little animal decided to chew through the hose that connects the gas tank to the grill.) I am really not in the mood for anything warm for dinner. I just bought a box of Nature's Path Peanut Butter Granola which I had with plain yogurt, a banana, 1/4 c blueberries and 3 strawberries. I love yogurt and cereal or granola, I am sure you will see that posted a lot. My husband has a 9AM meeting tomorrow so I offered to make some muffins. The guys at work love when he brings in my baked goods, they often drop hints on what they would like to have next. Tonight I am making Orange Poppy seed muffins. I have a recipe for lemon ones but I am going to change it up and use fresh squeezed orange juice and orange zest instead. Time to make the muffins.

Declan's pizza, which he helped make




Charlie's Mexican pizza



Declan eating his pizza

2 comments:

Tina said...

Cute photo of Declan! Mmmm pizza! :)

Sammie said...

Thanks, that dough is a recipe from the restaurant ALFORNO in Providence. It is a combo of AP flour, whole wheat flour and cornmeal, it rolls out paper thin which is why I like it.