Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got dust bunnies?

I just finished cleaning my entire house. It took me 3 hours, but it feels so good to have done it all in one day. Here is what I did:
dusted living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms, office, hallway and stairs
vacuumed every room, including kitchen, bath and back porch
cleaned the bathroom, ceiling to floor then moved on to the kitchen
mopped master bedroom, dining room and kitchen
Here is my little helper, he loves to mop.


I had to stop and have a snack half way through, my stomach was growling.


For lunch I had an English Muffin with peanut butter on 1/2 and tomato and cheese on the other 1/2.
Some greens, the rest of the tomato, a few pieces of zucchini are hiding in there and a few pieces of cheese that did not fit on the english muffin - drizzled with Maple Grove Farms dressing.

2 comments:

Kate said...

your son is so cute!! How old is he??

Sammie said...

Kate,
Thank you,he is 3 1/2.