Friday, June 20, 2008

Fruity Refuel

I stopped at the store on my way home form the gym and grabbed more blueberries, strawberries and grapes. I had a fruity salad in mind for lunch and that is exactly what I made when I got home. It also contained baby romaine and pecans. I absolutely love fruit as if you couldn't tell by how much of it I eat. I drizzled a tiny bit of Maple Grove Farms dressing over it, only a small amount was needed, if any at all.


For some protein I had some cottage cheese and for crunch I had Total Raisin Bran cereal. I did sprinkle the cereal in my salad, it was really tasty. I just love different textures when it comes to food.

At the gym I did use the Summit Climber once again a fabulous workout. D had fun playing with all his buddies - the place was packed.
When we were at the store Charlie called to say he was at home. He had an appointment this morning and decided, on a whim, to work from home when he was finished. Maybe we will all be able to have dinner together tonight, which never happens on a work day.

No comments: