Monday, June 16, 2008

A few of my favorite thigs

Good morning! Along with my breakfast post this morning I decided to share a few of my favorite things. I have gotten a couple comments letting me know that I actually have some readers of my blog, so I thought I would share a little bit more about myself.
I own a Water Rower which I can not live without. I never knew what a good workout rowing was, but I decided to try it when I was pregnant and loved it, now I am hooked. I have Valslide plates and a resistance band at home and I use these when I do not go to the gym.



For breakfast this morning I had a strawberry Chobani yogurt, mixed with Weetabix biscuits and black coffee. I really need to go to the grocery store today. I think D and I will make the trip after lunch. Have a great morning.

No comments: