Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Afternoon experiment

We had a visit from my sister and my nephew, Rocco, this morning. D and Rocco are so close in age, they are like brothers.
Before they arrived I made a quick run to Whole Foods because I needed some ingredients to make Kath's (from Kath Eats Real Food) Baked Oatmeal Bars. I can not eat a lot of dried fruit (due to IBS), so I decided to try honey roasted peanuts and carob chips.

They look really good, I am going to sample one after lunch. I will report back on my experiment later.
I had this Luna bar around 10, I needed a little something to hold me over until lunch. I love Luna bars, of all the nutrition bars on the market I have to say this brand is my favorite. They come in a variety of flavors, I am pretty sure I have tried them all and liked every one.

No comments: